Skip to main content
Building awareness, understanding, support and advocacy for UC Davis' vision, aspirations, initiatives and priorities among elected officials and business, community and civic opinion leaders.
- Showcase academic programs and research to elected officials and community leaders
- Advocate legislation to foster program growth and campus support
- Facilitate interactions and provide counsel about engaging with government officials
- Secure state and federal revenues for the university’s core support and for priority academic and research initiatives
- Represent the campus in community and advocacy efforts on behalf of the academic enterprise