- Office of the Governor
- Official California Legislative Information
- California State Assembly
- California State Senate
- California Legislative Analyst's Office
- Schedule a Capitol Tour
- Find your Representative
- Senate Jobs Listing
- Assembly Jobs Listing
- State Senate Education Committee
- Senate Subcommittee No. 1 on Education
- State Assembly Committee on Higher Education
- Assembly Subcommittee No. 2 on Education Finance
Campus Budget Planning Cycle
The Campus Budget Cycle activities are tied to the budget processes of the UC Regents and State of California. Funding to support UC Davis’ core instructional mission is largely derived from tuition and fees paid by students, which are set by the Regents, and allocations from the state. The graphic below depicts how these three decision processes build on one another to culminate in the campus budget.
Learn more click here.